Monday, May 29, 2023

Requiem for a Blog



This is the final entry for this Google Blog

I wrote this actively from 2013 to 2020 when newly retired. 

The world was as fresh and young as it had seemed when I was a child. 

Hopefully, the entries still reflect that enchantment.  You may wish to browse them some stormy afternoon.

My current blog Weekly Observations is more socially oriented. I like to think of it as a series of short, wise, meditations and observations of daily life.  You may find it the pet peeves of a worrisome old man.

There you will usually find something new, updated about three times weekly. 

It still has pictures, taken by cellphone rather than dedicated camera, snapped

here and there on my nearly daily walks, almost all extremely local.

I have also begun an “Internet Autobiography" called Cabinet of Vanities

Please visit for a glimpse of some books and paintings I have done over the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment